How to Install m2eclipse (Maven) Plugin in Eclipse
I will show you how to install m2eclipse plugin in Eclipse IDE. Plugin m2eclipse gives complete support to Apache Maven. Before installing m2eclipse make sure you have Java SE and Eclipse EE version installed in your system, i have given all my tutorials in Eclipse Juno for Java EE.
Steps to install Maven [m2eclipse] in Eclipse
- In eclipse > Help > Install New Software..
- Click on ‘Add‘ button in the opened window
- Write some name in the Name field, i have given ‘MavenPlugin‘
- In the location field, paste this url – http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases or
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases/1.3 and Ok
- Choose ‘Select All‘ and click Next
- ‘Accept the terms of the license agreement‘ and Finish
- And it will start installing the plugin
- Finally restart your eclipse to take effect the environment
That’s it, now your eclipse is ready with Maven.
You Might Also Like
♦ About the Author ♦